Friday, February 01, 2008

Calathea crocata

A Calathea crocata que plantei no hall de entrada do meu prédio está novamente a florir. Pela primeira vez uma planta destas floresce pela segunda vez nas minhas mãos.
Tive uma vários anos mas nunca voltou a florir.
Talvez as condições de luz da entrada do prédio sejam as ideais para incentivar a floração.

The Calathea crocata that I planted in the entrance of my flat building is in bloom again. For the first time I had a plant like this that flowered for the second time.
I had one for a few years when I was living with my parents that never flowered again.
Maybe the light of the entrance is ideal to promote flowering.

1 comment:

kate said...

You must have found the perfect location for the Calanthe. The flower is beautiful and the plant looks incredibly healthy.